EducationINCCP’s goal is to provide new skills and new career pathways for nurses drawn to an integrative model of health and wellness coaching.
12 Reasons to become an Integrative Nurse Coach
As a participant in the Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program (INCCP) you will:
- Develop coaching skills for health and wellness.
- Deepen awareness practices and understanding of the imagery process.
- Expand nutritional and environmental skills and tools.
- Learn INCCP three core foundational components: Theory of Integral Nursing (TIN), Vulnerability Model (VM), and Integrative Functional Health Model (IFHM).
- Explore an integral and integrative perspective of care that connects with renewed meaning and purpose in your nursing practice.
- Use the INCCP Integrative Health and Wellness Assessment™(IHWA).
- Incorporate the Integrative Nurse Coach 5-Step Process.
- Practice integrative wellness and self-care for personal benefit to deepen and strengthen your work with others.
- Design personalized wellness plans that address the whole person and include the physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual, cultural and environmental dimensions of the individual.
- Guide patients and clients to clarify and establish their health and wellness goals.
- Identify patient and client behaviors that block readiness for change.
- Develop creative new ways to practice nursing in all healthcare settings.
This continuing nursing education (CNE) activity was approved by the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Click here to begin the application process now.