The Integrative Nurse Coach® Academy, LLC Achieves ANCC Accreditation for Nursing Continuing Professional Development
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ANCC accreditation demonstrates a commitment to delivering high-quality continuing nursing professional development.
Miami, FL— March 8, 2023—The Integrative Nurse Coach® Academy, LLC was granted accreditation for nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) in February from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). This accreditation demonstrates our commitment to using evidence-based criteria when developing high-quality educational activities that promote the professional growth of nurses.
With this accreditation, the Integrative Nurse Coach® Academy (INCA) joins an influential global community of accredited organizations. INCA received accreditation for demonstrating a commitment to delivering high-quality continuing nursing professional development programs with the mission of transforming healthcare to a health & wellbeing focus on the whole person, improving patient outcomes through relationship-based care, re-energizing nursing practice, & reducing nurse burnout. INCA’s unique programs highlight nurses’ experience, training, education & licensure that brings insight into new opportunities for nurses as innovators and entrepreneurs.
NCPD accreditation from ANCC elevates educational offerings that benefit our nurses, and the patients and communities we serve, by:
- Promoting the highest professional standards to sustain effective strategies that improve professional nursing practice
- Improving curricula for nurses to provide evidence-based education that strengthen professional development programs
- Increasing credibility to adhere to evidence-based, global standards that deliver quality, professional education
- Expanding visibility to be included among other accredited organizations that are listed in a nationwide, searchable directory
- Increasing demand to offer continuing professional development contact hours that are essential to building professional portfolios, and maintaining certification and accreditation from ANCC and other licensing boards and regulatory bodies
The ANCC Accreditation Model is based on the original Donabedian framework of structure, process, & outcome measures to evaluate quality. ANCC standards provide organizations with a structured, evidence-based framework to design and implement NCPD activities. The development of quality outcomes ensures that accredited organizations continuously evaluate processes & their impact on the professional development of nurses.
For more information on the ANCC NCPD Accreditation Program, visit www.nursingworld.org/ncpd.
For more information on Integrative Nurse Coach® Academy programs, visit www.inursecoach.com/courses