Integrative Nurse Coach® Academy
Welcome to the Integrative Nurse Coach® Academy, where we offer accredited, innovative, integrative and holistic nursing educational programs. Gain new or enhance nursing skills and open new doors in your nursing career with our industry-leading courses.
Admissions at the Integrative Nurse Coach® Academy
The Integrative Nurse Coach® Academy is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Learn more about our accreditation here.
Summary of Policies
- You will be respectful of your fellow students, your instructors and INCA staff in the course and in all public domains. Violation of this term may result in immediate removal from the course with no refund.
- You will not share/distribute/re-purpose or utilize INCA’s intellectual property and course materials outside of the course without written permission from an INCA Executive.
- If on a payment plan, you will keep your payment method up to date and understand that late payments may result in course suspension and additional fees.
- You understand our Refund Policy:
- Courses under $100 are non-refundable.
- Courses $100 or greater:
- If you registered 15 or more days before the course begins, you can request a full refund within 48 hours of payment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you registered for a course beginning in 14 or fewer days, no refund is permitted and the deferral policy below applies. If on a payment plan, your payment plan will continue as scheduled.
- You understand our Deferral Policy:
- Deferral Request before or during the First Week (7 Days) of Program: one-time, complimentary deferral to the next offering of the program (if there is another offering available).
- Deferral Request after the First Week of Program, but before halfway mark of Program: Requests to defer between Week 2 and 50% of the program incur a deferral fee based on tuition.
- Tuition less than or equal to $1,000, deferral fee: $100
- Tuition greater than $1,000, deferral fee: $250
- Deferral Requests after the 50% mark of the program will not be honored. Students may re-enroll in a future offering of the course using a one-time 25% off re-enroll discount code.
- Students must email email@example.com to receive coupon before re-enrolling.
- 25% off discount code not stackable/combinable with other discount codes or scholarships INCA may be offering. Re-enroll discount codes will only be issued one-time and will be valid for one year from the date of original registration.
- Deferral requests must be made in writing to your instructor/supervisor, with firstname.lastname@example.org copied on the email.
- If a fee is due, this must be paid at least 30 days prior to the new offering. Payment plans continue according to original payment terms/scheduled. ie payment plans are not deferred for any reason.
- Students may only request a deferral to the next offering of the program.
- Students may only request to defer one time.
- You understand that if you do not complete the program requirements, or do not complete your payment plan (if applicable) by the end of the program, you will not receive a certificate of completion. Should you wish to complete the program, you may request a 25% re-enrollment discount code by emailing email@example.com.