Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program (Parts 1 & 2 Bundle)
- Learn Integrative Nurse Coaching skills to implement in practice immediately.
- Experience self-transformation in your personal life and professional life.
- Practice coaching in remote sessions with your peers.
- Work in ALL healthcare settings as Nurse Coach.
- Incorporate a holistic framework in health promotion.
- Learn from Experts in Nurse Coaching and Holistic Nursing.
- Practice coaching clients under INCA Nurse Coach Faculty expert supervision
- Get Board Certified in Holistic Nursing AND Nurse Coaching through the AHNCC.
Frequently Asked Questions
While a BSN is required to sit for Nurse Coach-Board Certification, it is not a requirement to sit for Holistic Nursing Board Certification. Also, note that board certification is not...Read Full FAQ
After completion of our Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program (96 contact hours) (Part 1: Integrative Nurse Coach Foundations (36 contact hours) and Part 2: Integrative Nurse Coach Practicum (60 contact hours)) all...Read Full FAQ
Supervision groups are formed around 3-4 weeks before Foundations begins and consist of approximately 10 nurses, led by an expert board certified Nurse Coach faculty member. We send out a...Read Full FAQ
The course is a mix of pre-recorded weekly lectures, discussion forum posts, peer coaching sessions (in foundations) to start practicing what you learned (you are paired with a nurse in...Read Full FAQ
We use CanvasLMS as our learning platform, which is used by major universities such as Stanford, Harvard, Brown, Dartmouth and Yale. Navigating any new platform can be a bit intimidating at...Read Full FAQ
While a BSN is required to sit for Nurse Coach-Board Certification, it is not a requirement to sit for Holistic Nursing Board Certification. Also, getting board certified in nurse coaching...Read Full FAQ