For registered and advanced practice nurses seeking Nurse Coach Board Certification (NC-BC), this comprehensive 120 hour program provides all of the theoretical and practical requirements to become board certified.
At the completion of this six-month course, you will join our graduate Integrative Nurse Coaches with the option to sit for the board certification exam through the AHNCC.
This dynamic program offers you:
- An in-depth understanding of the Theory of Integrative Nurse Coaching and our Nurse Coach Leadership Model
- Nurse coach competencies and their application in a variety of healthcare settings
- Experience using our Integrative Health and Wellness Assessment Tool™
- Lifestyle health and behavioral change coaching strategies to implement into all healthcare settings
- Group Coaching skills and dynamics
- Nutritional and environmental influences on health understandings
- Awareness and mindfulness-based coaching for both client empowerment and your self-care
- Opportunities to market and promote your services as an Integrative Nurse Coach in a variety of healthcare settings
- A diverse community of support and collaboration with nurse coaches local to global.
- Qualification to apply for Nurse Coach Board Certification – Am I eligible for Board Certification?
- Supervision of client coaching including individual and group supervision.
- Peer coaching practice with other students in the course.
- Rejuvenation and self-care in a healing and nourishing environment.
Are you pursuing Board Certification in Nurse Coaching? See how our programs meet the eligibility requirements.