Improving health outcomes and the way patient care is delivered should be a goal of every healthcare professional. With over three million nurses in the United States, we have a significant opportunity to be the catalysts of change through a combination of our deep seeded knowledge, clinical experience, and holistic nursing skills.
Nurse Coaching Pioneers Unite
The Integrative Nurse Coach™ Certificate Program (INCCP) was set up and created by the International Nurse Coach Association. This unique program is designed for all nurses seeking skills leading toward certification with an emphasis on promoting wellness, preventing disease, managing and supporting patients with chronic conditions.
The faculty includes internationally recognized leaders and pioneers with years of experience in integrative and holistic nursing.
Integral to this 165 CNEs program is an expanded worldview that includes a bio-psycho-social-spiritual-cultural-environmental model of care. The program incorporates evidence-based coaching competencies, methodologies, tools, and practices for encouraging behavioral change for improved health and well being.
What You Can Expect
- Discover your fulfilling new career path in integrative nurse coaching
- Develop skills in the art and science of healthy behaviors
- Learn knowledge and skills that can be implemented in diverse clinical settings[/wpcol_1half]
- Reignite your spirit and reconnect with your meaning and purpose in becoming a nurse
- Become a leader in a healthcare model that has wellness and health promotion as its goal
- Explore and expand opportunities in collaborative and independent practice[/wpcol_1half_end]
INCCP 96 CNEs Curriculum
The INCCP is grounded in clinical knowledge, practice, research, and evidence-based protocols. The Integrative Functional Health Model (IFHM), Vulnerability Model (VM), and the Theory of Integral Nursing (TIN) form the foundation of the program. The faculty of the INCCP have also created the Integrative Health and Wellness Assessment Tool™ for use in clinical practice and research.