The only additional program costs are textbooks!
- Dossey, B.M., Luck, S., & Schaub, B. G. (2015). Nurse Coaching: Integrative Approaches for Health and Wellbeing. International Nurse Coach Association: North Miami, Fla. Order online through Amazon
If you are taking Part II: The Integrative Nurse Coach Practicum and plan to sit for certification, you will need this book also.
- Hess, D. R. & Dossey, B., & Southard, M.E. & Luck, S., Schaub, B. G., & Bark, L. (2013). The Art and Science of Nurse Coaching: The Provider’s Guide to Coaching Scope and Competencies. Nursesbooks.org: Silver Springs: MD. Order online through American Nurses Association or on Amazon.
You will also need (and likely already have):
- Headset (ear buds with microphone) to reduce noise feedback in live online sessions.
- Journal for reflective writing or access to a computer document program (Word, Google Docs.)
- Internet capable of video streaming.