Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program (Parts 1 & 2 Bundle) (Copy)
- Learn Integrative Nurse Coaching skills to implement in practice immediately.
- Experience self-transformation in your personal life and professional life.
- Practice coaching in remote sessions with your peers.
- Work in ALL healthcare settings as Nurse Coach.
- Incorporate a holistic framework in health promotion.
- Learn from Experts in Nurse Coaching and Holistic Nursing.
- Practice coaching clients under INCA Nurse Coach Faculty expert supervision
- Get Board Certified in Holistic Nursing AND Nurse Coaching.
- Learn more
The only additional program costs are textbooks!
- Dossey, B.M., Luck, S., & Schaub, B. G. (2015). Nurse Coaching: Integrative Approaches for Health and Wellbeing. International Nurse Coach Association: North Miami, Fla. Order online through Amazon
If you are taking Part II: The Integrative Nurse Coach Practicum and plan to sit for certification, you will need this book also.
- Hess, D. R. & Dossey, B., & Southard, M.E. & Luck, S., Schaub, B. G., & Bark, L. (2013). The Art and Science of Nurse Coaching: The Provider’s Guide to Coaching Scope and Competencies. Nursesbooks.org: Silver Springs: MD. Order online through American Nurses Association or on Amazon.
You will also need (and likely already have):
- Headset (ear buds with microphone) to reduce noise feedback in live online sessions.
- Journal for reflective writing or access to a computer document program (Word, Google Docs.)
- Internet capable of video streaming.
Absolutely! The INCA community has expanded across the globe to include 48 states in the U.S. and 11 countries. Our intention is to support a continuing connection between nurse coaches and with the INCA organization. You also will have ongoing access to our Alumni portal if you take the full INCCP!
In addition, Advanced and Master Nurse Coach Courses are planned as an onsite experience. Self-Care of the Nurse is our priority!
The courses contain video lectures, textbook readings, discussion forum groups, quizzes, reflective activities, written assignments, peer practice, peer coaching, client coaching and/ or awareness practice requirements. It is expected you will have made payment in full for the program and participated in and completed all course requirements to receive a certificate, contact hour award and/or letter of completion.
You may not allow anyone else to access the e-training courses via your log-in details, or view or participate in the online learning along with you. The Integrative Nurse Coach Academy reserves the right to remove any student from a course whose behavior is deemed inappropriate. In these circumstances, the Integrative Nurse Coach Academy will not refund any fees nor reimburse any other costs.
Successful students will plan to access course on a regular basis to ensure appropriate participation in course activities and to meet assignments timelines.
Once you have registered for an online course, the fee is non-refundable. You have 14 days after the start of the program to transfer your enrollment one time only to the same course on an alternative date scheduled. You must make any request to transfer a course in writing, which may be sent by email to: [email protected]. However, you are strongly encouraged to speak with your faculty member about your situation prior to dropping the program. We are happy to assist you in your decision making and explain all options for program completion.
Cancellation by the Integrative Nurse Coach Academy
The Integrative Nurse Coach Academy reserves the right to cancel any course or change program start dates due to insufficient enrollment by providing notice to you at least 2 calendar days prior to the scheduled commencement date. In the event of cancellation by the Integrative Nurse Coach Academy, you may elect to receive a full refund of registration fees paid or credit toward alternative class(es). The Integrative Nurse Coach Academy does not warrant that the provision of any content online will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely or error free. However, the Integrative Nurse Coach Academy will quickly respond to program situations to address the concerns.
Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
All Program Materials are considered intellectual property and are owned by the Integrative Nurse Coach Academy, LLC and International Nurse Coach Association, LLC. This includes all Program Material available, including the design, graphics and text of all printed materials and the audio of all webinars and podcasts. Permission is granted for use of program materials by the Integrative Nurse Coach graduates for patient care coaching and must be used without alteration and contain the copyright information. Permission is required for any other use. Any such use without permission is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of Integrative Nurse Coach Academy, LLC and International Nurse Coach Association, LLC’s intellectual property rights.
Our Guarantee to You
Your satisfaction is our priority and we will provide a continuous check on the consistency and quality of program delivery. All students will receive an occasional survey and at the end of each class asked to submit feedback in the form of a program evaluation. This feedback will be reviewed in detail and will be used to make continuous improvements to class content and delivery.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER BY CLICKING A BOX INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OR BY USING OR ACCESSING TRAINING MATERIAL, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Yes! We have multiple payment plan options!
- On all of our programs, pay a 25% down payment and split the balance over the next 3-6 months! This offer has a 3% surcharge on tuition.
- Apply for PayPal Credit and get six months interest free financing and NO fee.
Contact [email protected] for more information on either option!
The INCCP Online is perfect for adult learners!
- Autonomy– Modules are assigned on a weekly basis providing flexibility and sense of control and self-direction.
- Goal-Oriented– Dedicated Nurse Coach Experts supervise and support nurses to reach the goals they have envisioned.
- Practical– Knowledge and experiences are focused on the growth of the nurse in new directions that can be applied to your current nursing practice or expanded into new career opportunities.
- Competence and Mastery– We believe practice makes perfect. Opportunities to work with course colleagues on skill development and Nurse Coach Expert Faculty to oversee your mastery accomplishments to ensure a transformational experience.
While a BSN is required to sit for Nurse Coach-Board Certification, it is not a requirement to sit for Holistic Nursing Board Certification.
Also, getting board certified in nurse coaching is not a requirement to practice as a nurse coach!
Live sessions.. Are they required? I work full-time and need to be able to complete the program at my own pace.
We hear you! The program is completed at your own pace at times that work best for you. When the program begins, we will split participants into small groups of 8-10 people (largely based off of time zone), with a dedicated and experienced board-certified Nurse Coach faculty supervisor. Every other week, your small group will meet online via web conference/live sessions at a time that works best for as many people in the group as possible (i.e., you all vote on a time that works best!). While attendance at these live sessions is required, they will also be recorded. If there is an extreme circumstance and you can’t make it, just let your supervisor know and they will give you and alternate assignment.
Check out our entire page dedicated to board certification information.
The priority of all coaches is to facilitate behavioral change that corresponds to a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing.
A main difference between Integrative Nurse Coaches and Wellness Coaches is that nurses bring a different level of education, training, and experience to the relationship. Nurse Coaches are not only capable of working with clients to establish an optimal level of living but facilitate clients to overcome barriers that lead to establishing improved long-term health outcomes. Integrative Nurse Coaches use complementary and reflective modalities in their sessions with clients and establish individualized health plans.
Some examples of the dimensions that Integrative Nurse Coaches work in:
- Life Balance and Satisfaction- lifestyle changes for wellbeing
- Mental and Emotional – stress management
- Physical – exercise and weight management
- Healthy nutrition choices
- Environmental awareness
- Health Responsibility – managing chronic conditions
- Lifestyle change for habitual habits
What is the difference between Holistic Nurse Board Certification and Nurse Coach Board Certification?
Both Holistic Nursing and Nurse Coaching’s philosophy of practice is to care for the person as a integrated, holistic human being, inseparable and integral with the environment. Holistic Nursing provides the holistic philosophy of practice whereas, Integrative Nurse Coaching provides an operational framework model. Nurse coaching provides a skilled, purposeful, results-oriented, and structured relationship-based communication method. Nurse Coaching is the functional role for Holistic Nursing. Both Holistic Nursing and Integrative Nurse Coaching is universal in nature and may be practiced with any population in any clinical setting, community, private practice, hospital, educational institution, or research foundation.
The online program format provides a variety of learning strategies to meet a learners needs. Video lectures and Role Play Demonstrations by Nurse Coach Experts and the leaders in the field of Nurse Coaching provides superior quality of knowledge and example sharing. Online Discussion Groups and Web Conferencing sessions establishes a community of learning, support, and interaction that deepens your long term connection to each other and your mentors. Current Resources are shared such as research articles and textbook readings. Written Transcripts and Quizzes will validate your growth. Peer to Peer Coaching Practice and real Client Coaching leads to mastery of skills. Supervisory Group web conferencing with Faculty and written transcript feedback assures the personal connection to content and faculty. Our faculty work individually with students and in small groups throughout the program offering a “hands on” personalized approach.
We use Stripe to process all major credit cards. If you wish to pay via ACH or check, arrangements can be made by contacting [email protected]
There are 2 textbooks that you will need to order.
- Dossey, B.M., Luck, S., & Schaub, B. G. (2015). Nurse Coaching: Integrative Approaches for Health and Wellbeing. International Nurse Coach Association: North Miami, Fla. Order online through Amazon.
- If you are taking Part II: The Integrative Nurse Coach Practicum and plan to sit for certification, you will need this book also. Hess, D. R. & Dossey, B., & Southard, M.E. & Luck, S., Schaub, B. G., & Bark, L. (2013). The Art and Science of Nurse Coaching: The Provider’s Guide to Coaching Scope and Competencies. Nursesbooks.org: Silver Springs: MD.
What will I learn?
The program’s curriculum is grounded in clinical knowledge, practice, research, and evidence-based protocols. The foundation of our program includes the Theory of Integrative Nursing (TINC), the Integrative Lifestyle Health and Wellbeing Model (ILHWBM) that includes nutritional and environmental coaching, and Awareness and Choice practices for motivating behavioral change. The faculty has also designed and validated the Integrative Health and Wellness Assessment Tool™ for use in clinical practice and research.
INCCP was created to address the needs of professional nurses who are seeking to deepen their scope of practice into health and wellness topics and expand their nursing role into new career opportunities. Nurses, as licensed professionals, have unique skills and experience that enhance their knowledge and abilities in health and wellness coaching. Guidelines, standards, and competencies related to professional Nurse Coaching are addressed.
The INCCP is offered ONLINE via our STATE OF THE ART platform and contains video lectures, textbook readings, discussion forum groups, quizzes, reflective activities, written assignments, peer practice, peer coaching, client coaching and awareness practice requirements.
After completion of our Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program (96 contact hours) (Part 1: Integrative Nurse Coach Foundations (36 contact hours) and Part 2: Integrative Nurse Coach Practicum (60 contact hours)) all nurses who meet licensing, practice and educational requirements will qualify to take the Nurse Coach Certification Exam AND the Holistic Nurse Certification Exam.
Who is this program form? Exclusively for Nurses!
For registered and advanced practice nurses seeking Nurse Coach Board Certification (NC-BC), this comprehensive 96 hour program provides all of the theoretical and practical requirements to become board certified.
INCA’s founders are the pioneers of Nurse Coaching and conceptualized and actualized the model (not to mention wrote the award-winning textbook!). We provide Registered Nurses and Nurse Practitioners with a powerful, holistic, innovative, and in-depth Integrative Nurse Coaching education that fully embraces the richness of what they bring to this role.
Our faculty members are Integrative Nurse Coach experts, leaders and pioneers in the growing integrative health and wellness field of nurse coaching. They have been instrumental in moving Nurse Coach Board Certification forward, and lecture worldwide on environmental health, nutrition, and global nursing.
At the completion of Part 1: Foundations AND Part 2: Practicum, you will join our graduate Integrative Nurse Coaches with the option to sit for two board certification exams (Holistic Nursing and Nurse Coaching) through the American Holistic Nurses Credentialing Corporation.
Note: if you do not wish to take the full program, you can take either part as a standalone!
Yes! The entire INCCP is 96 continuing education hours and is broken down as follows:
- Part 1- Integrative Nurse Coach Foundations: 36 Contact Hours
- Part 2- Integrative Nurse Coach Practicum: 60 Contact Hours
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.