Beginning Spring 2017 in Union, WA
The program curriculum is grounded in clinical knowledge, practice, research, and evidence-based protocols. The foundation of our program includes the Theory of Integral Nursing (TIN), the Vulnerability Model (VM), and the Integrative Functional Health Model (IFHM). The faculty has also created the Integrative Health and Wellness Assessment Tool™ for use in clinical practice and research.
Our programs were created to address the needs of professional nurses who are seeking to expand their nursing role and broaden their scope of practice. Nurses, as licensed professionals, have unique skills, experience, and proficiencies that enhance their role as coaches. Additionally, they have guidelines, standards, and responsibilities related to their designated scope of practice and licensure that are addressed in this program.
At the completion of the program, you will receive:
- A certificate of completion as an Integrative Nurse Coach (INC)
- 120 contact hours applicable towards AHNCC Nurse Coach Board Certification. Read more about Board Certification
- Integrative Nurse Coach Tools and Materials to use in your work and teaching including our textbook, Nurse Coaching: Integrative Approaches for Health and Wellbeing (2015)
- Ongoing INCA support and other materials
You will be prepared to
- Promote and market your Integrative Nurse Coach Practice in your community
- Work in a variety of settings as an Integrative Nurse Coach
- Apply for the AHNCC Board Certification Exam in Nurse Coaching AND Holistic Nursing
- Take the next step by attending our Advanced Integrative Nurse Coach Program and apply to be INCA Associate Faculty for upcoming educational programs
Learn more about the INCCP curriculum here!