ProgramsEmbark on an exciting journey to reconnect with the vision of caring & healing that originally inspired you to become a nurse
- Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program: Cohort 10
- Board Certification
- Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program
Our new Integrative Nurse Coach Programs have been designed to meet the needs of nurses across the country and internationally. From our 1-day Introduction course to our 120 hour program that meets all of the requirements for Nurse Coach Board Certification, we are dedicated to reaching nurses in all clinical areas who want to step into this exciting and growing field of healthcare.
Step into the Future of Healthcare
Become an Integrative Nurse Coach (INC)
Our Integrative Nurse Coach Programs are exclusively offered by the Faculty of the International Nurse Coach Association. Developed by visionary nurse leaders, our unique programs incorporate evidence-based coaching methodologies and tools that can be used by nurses in all clinical settings.
Our programs have been created specifically for nurses, based on a whole person model of care that addresses the biological, psychological, social, spiritual, cultural, and environmental aspects of care.
The Integrative Nurse Coach process weaves the art and science of nurse coaching with the theory and practice of integrative nursing. Our programs include experiential learning and practices for enhancing health and well-being through behavioral change in both the nurse and the client/patient.
Our programs offer you the opportunity to:
- Reignite your spirit and reconnect with your meaning and purpose in becoming a nurse.
- Discover a fulfilling new direction in nursing.
- Develop skills in the art and science of healthy behavior change.
- Incorporate Self-Development (self-reflection, self-assessment, self-evaluation, self-care) practices and skills into your work.
- Become a leader in a healthcare model that has wellness and health promotion as its goal.
- Explore and expand opportunities as an Integrative Nurse Coach in collaborative or independent practice.