INCCP New York City 2015
Take Your Nursing Practice to the Next Level – Embark on an exciting journey to reconnect with the vision of caring and healing that originally inspired you to become a nurse.
Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program
New York City Beginning June 3, 2015
- Onsite Module 1: June 3 – June 7, 2015 – 30 hours
- Onsite Module 2: November 4 – November 8, 2015 – 30 hours
- Self-paced Supervision: To be completed between Modules 1 & 2 with an INCA Faculty Board Certified Nurse Coach. – 60 hours
At the completion of the program, you will receive
- A certificate of completion as an Integrative Nurse Coach (INC)
- 120 CEs applicable towards AHNCC Board Certification.
- Integrative Nurse Coach Tools and Materials to use in your work and teaching including our NEW Integrative Nurse Coaching for Health and Wellness book (May, 2014)
- Ongoing INCA support and other materials
You will be prepared to
- Promote and market your Integrative Nurse Coach Practice in your community
- Work in a variety of settings as an Integrative Nurse Coach
- Apply for the AHNCC Board Certification Exam
- Take the next step by attending our Advanced Integrative Nurse Coach Program and apply to be INCA Associate Faculty for upcoming educational programs
Registration details provided upon acceptance. Click Apply Today! button.
120 CE hours at completion of program eligible towards AHNCC Board Certification in Nurse Coaching. This continuing nursing education (CNE) activity is approved by the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Am I eligible for Board Certification?
$3,995 Space is Limited – Apply before April 1, 2015 for a discounted tuition rate of $3,600.
Initial payment of $1,950 due upon acceptance. Payment plans available at full tuition rate only. All payment plan arrangements must be paid in full prior to the start of Module 2.
Your $100 non-refundable application fee will be applied towards your tuition once you are accepted to the program. You will be notified by email within 5 business days upon applying to the program. We accept credit card payments via Paypal, a highly secure online payment option. We also accept checks and money orders made out to International Nurse Coach Association and send to:
Program Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of registration earlier than 31 days prior to start of program will be eligible for a refund minus a $250.00 processing fee. Cancellation of registration 30 days or less from start of program will not be eligible for a refund.
Space is limited, so early application is encouraged. Application Fee $100.00 (non-refundable, will be applied to your tuition once you are accepted). Your application fee along with your completed application will be processed within 5 business days and you will receive a response from us with further information on tuition payment and housing arrangements for the program.
See our FAQ
For additional Program Information: