EducationINCCP’s goal is to provide new skills and new career pathways for nurses drawn to an integrative model of health and wellness coaching.
Step into the Future of Healthcare
Become an Integrative Nurse Coach (INC)
Earn 165 CNEs
A Collaborative Vision of:
- Barbara Dossey, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, FAAN
- Susan Luck, RN, BS, MA, HNC, CCN
- Bonney Gulino Schaub, RN, MS, PMHCNS-BC
The Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program (INCCP) is a unique Nurse Coach program offered by the International Nurse Coach Association. It has been created specifically by nurses, for nurses, and holds an expanded world view that includes a bio-psycho-social-spiritual-cultural-environmental model of care. Developed by three visionary nurse leaders, it incorporates evidence-based coaching methodologies and practices, along with tools and skills for enhancing health and well being through behavioral change in both the nurse and the client/patient. The Integrative Nurse Coach model can be integrated into all healthcare environments and implemented in diverse community settings.
This program offers you the opportunity to:
- Reignite your spirit and reconnect with your meaning and purpose in becoming a nurse
- Discover your fulfilling new career path.
- Develop skills in the art and science of healthy behaviors.
- Incorporate Self-Development (self-reflection, self-assessment, self-evaluation, self-care) practices and skills into your work.
- Become a leader in a healthcare model that has wellness and health promotion as its goal.
- Explore and expand opportunities as an Integrative Nurse Coach in collaborative or independent practice.
The next program begins in April 2013 in New York City.
Click Here to learn more about the Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program (INCCP).
Click Here for tuition and application information.