EducationINCCP’s goal is to provide new skills and new career pathways for nurses drawn to an integrative model of health and wellness coaching.
Please see below for information about our next session, beginning in April, 2013.
Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program (INCCP) Online Application Form
Thank you for your interest in the INC Program. We encourage you to apply early, since enrollment is limited. If your application is received after the program is full, you will be notified and placed on a waiting list.
Applying for acceptance to the Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program (INCCP) is a simple 3 step process:
- Read the detailed program information beneath these step-by-step instructions
- Click on the APPLY NOW button to launch the application process, which includes a $100 non-refundable administration fee
- Click on either the REGISTRATION button to complete an application form and pay the registration fee by credit card; or click on “Show Other Payment Options” and then on the PAY OFFLINE button to complete an application form and pay by check.
Once you begin the application process, you will have one hour to complete the registration form online and pay the $100 registration fee by credit card or check.
Please read the following before filling out your Online Application Form:
The INCCP occurs over six-months and includes three, 4-day intensive weekends (required), scheduled approximately three months apart to allow practice time for integration and mastery of Nurse Coaching knowledge and competencies. The upcoming program dates are:
Weekend 1: Thursday, April 18- Sunday, April 21, 2013
Weekend 2: Thursday, June 27- Sunday, June 30, 2013
Weekend 3: Thursday, September 26- Sunday, September 29, 2013
- The INCCP tuition is $4,250.00.
- Your $100.00, non-refundable, application fee will be applied toward your tuition once you are accepted into the program.
- Students will be notified by email of their acceptance to program within two weeks of receiving your application.
- Tuition payment is due in full upon acceptance to the program.
- Tuition payment instructions will be included in your program acceptance email.
For those who require it, a payment plan is available. The payment plan is as follows:
- 1st payment due upon acceptance – $1,465.00
- 2nd payment due by February 1, 2013 – $1,465.00
- 3rd payment due by March 5, 2013 – $1,365.00 (Application Fee applied)
Payment can be made through EventBrite, PayPal, or by check.
Reduced Tuition for Early Payment:
Students who pay their tuition in full before November 30, 2012 pay a reduced tuition of $4,100.00. Reduced tuition is payable by check only (Application Fee already paid will be applied).
- Housing accommodations in a community setting for the three weekend intensives in NYC are provided at an additional cost, averaging around $300- $400 per weekend.
- Details about housing will be provided once you are accepted to the program.