Recognized as key innovators in the design and the development of the Integrative Nurse Coaching model, International Nurse Coach Consultants are strategically positioned and skilled to bring the Integrative Nurse Coaching™ model into your university, hospital, clinic, company, and community.
With significant experience and knowledge in helping to define and shape the field of Nurse Coaching, INCA’s consultants are fully aware of the importance and the value of nurse coaches for the future of health care systems in the U.S and throughout the world. Our Nurse Coach Consultants are experienced in hospital and community health settings, education, research, and health policy.
With a renewed emphasis on preventative care, wellness promotion, lifestyle and behavioral change, and disease management, Nurse Coaches play a major role in reshaping the wellness landscape in innovative client/patient/consumer/ and community health models and in education, all compatible with the new Healthcare Stimulus Plan (Affordable Care Act ACA, Medical Home Model, Patient-Centered Care, Quality Care Outcomes).
As co-authors of The Art and Science of Nurse Coaching: A Provider’s Guide to Coaching and Competencies (2013, Nurses Books.org) and Nurse Coaching: Integrative Approaches for Health and Wellbeing (2014, International Nurse Coach Association) our International Nurse Coach Consultants have been leaders in bringing nursing forward in the health and wellness movement.
Our Integrative Nurse Coaching consulting services are steeped in an Integrative Nurse Coaching™ model which incorporates evidence-based coaching methodologies and practices, with tools and skills for enhancing health and wellbeing through behavioral change in both the nurse and the client/patient. This model holds particular value in the current health care environment.
INCA’s consultants provide a variety of targeted services to assist in the development of a nurse coaching program within your institution or business. All of our consulting services are grounded in clinical knowledge, practice, research and evidence-based protocols.
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Faculty Development Coaching
- Management Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Community Health Group Coaching Models
- Curriculum development for universities—designing elective courses, continuing education and core curriculum programs in both undergraduate and Master’s level education. We assist in Capstone projects for DNP programs.
- Staff training within in corporations—we offer Employee Assistance Programs for Wellness in the Workplace
- On site Coaching for Managers and Administrators in Coaching Leadership Skills
- On site and telephonic health and wellness coaching for healthier lifestyle behaviors
- Self-Care Programs for nurses on site and in retreat settings
- Validated Tools ™ to implement into research and outcome studies
- Employee Assistance Programs —work-based program for workplace wellness that offers free and confidential assessment, short-term coaching and counseling, referrals and follow-up services to employees
2014 Integrative Nurse Coach Consulting clients include:
- Brigham Women’s Hospital
- University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Ohio State University School of Nursing
- University of Miami, Integrative Medicine Program
- Hunter Bellevue School of Nursing
- Integrative Healthcare Symposium
- Partners Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Florida
- Urban Zen
- American Holistic Nurses Association
- American Holistic Nursing Credentialing Corporation
- Nightingale Initiative for Global Health
- Institute for Functional Medicine
For further information or to discuss our consulting services please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org