Advanced Programs for INCA Graduates
Continue on your Journey: Discover new paths
AINCP is currently SOLD OUT. Please email email@example.com if you would like us to contact you should we have any cancellations.
INCA offers our Third Advanced Integrative Nurse Coach Program (AINCP) September 27 – 30, 2015
Join our expanding INCA community in a beautiful retreat setting at Harmony Hill in Union, WA.
This three-day Advanced immersion program will continue your nurse coaching journey by deepening your Integrative Nurse Coaching process through cultivating new skills and deepening your self-development/self-care practices.
This program expands our learning community of like minded, heart centered nurses who share their hopes and challenges and successes in their work and lives. As we begin our 13th Cohort in the Spring, 2015, we hope you will join our growing movement of Integrative Nurse Coach (INC) who are transforming healthcare. INCA is experiencing an exponential demand to deliver Integrative Nurse Coaching into diverse health care systems.
Core Faculty, Barbara Dossey and Susan Luck, will expand on:
- Our Theory of Integrative Nurse Coaching (TINC) and the Integrative Nurse Coach Leadership Model (INCLM) that is integral in our evolving collective vision.
- Explore the use of our validated Integrative Health and Wellness Assessment Tool in research and its use for measuring the impact of Integrative Nurse Coaching on health and wellbeing.
- Strengthen our supervision skills as we are being asked to supervise other nurses in both INCA and diverse coaching programs.
- New INCA Programs that you can bring to your workplace and community.
- Group Coaching as an effective, affordable Integrative Nurse Coach model.
Our incredibly gifted Adjunct Faculty are all Nursing Leaders in their fields including Nursing Theory, Social Media and Health Policy, Functional Heath and Medicine, Organizational Leadership, and integrating innovative Nurse Coach models of care in diverse populations and communities.
Deepen Your Integrative Nurse Coach Skills
- Expand your current Integrative Nurse Coach tool kit
- Build new networks with other Integrative Nurse Coaches in your areas of interest
Explore Integrative Nurse Coach curriculum development in nursing education
- Deepen your self-development and self-care practices
- Develop your unique programs for bringing to your community and specialty area
- Learn where INCs are in demand in Integrative Collaborative Care Models
- Deepen your Supervision skills through reflective Supervision practices
- Learn new group coaching techniques
- Integrate social media and marketing strategies to build your independent Nurse Coach practice
- Earn 24.75 Continuing Education credits that also count toward AHNCC recertification
As an AINCP Member, you will be prepared to:
- Offer our 1‐day programs on Introduction to Integrative Nurse Coaching in your community
- Offer INCA Self-Care Program package to deliver to your hospitals and health care organizations
- Promote and market your Integrative Nurse Coach Practice in your community
- Qualify as a Coaching Supervisor to new students in ongoing INCA programs (and other generic coaching programs) in preparation for AHNCC Certification
- Create innovative Group Coaching Models in your specialty areas including Diabetes Education and Breast Cancer Survivorship
- Offer Curriculum and In-Service programs to bring to nursing education
- Apply to be Associate Faculty in upcoming INCA education programs
- Learn to implement our Integrative Health and Wellness Assessment Tool (IHWA) into patient care, nurse self-care and as a validated research tool
- Create new Integrative Nurse Coach Programs in collaboration with INCA in your specialty areas for our online and onsite education (coming soon).
Early Registration by May 15th: $495. Tuition $595 after May 15th. We accept credit card payments via Paypal, a highly secure online payment option. We also accept checks and money orders made out to International Nurse Coach Association and send to:
Program Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of registration earlier than 31 days prior to start of program will be eligible for a refund minus a $100.00 processing fee. Cancellation of registration 30 days or less from start of program will not be eligible for a refund.
Continuing Education Information – 24.75 contact hours
*ALLEGRA Learning Solutions is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Co-Provider (ANCC) This activity is being provided by ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC and jointly co-provided by the International Nurse Coach Association. Accreditation refers to recognition of continuing nursing education only and does not imply ALLEGRA or ANCC Commission on Accreditation approval or endorsement of any commercial product.